- "Mr Jacobs, it's Linda from Will's team… Something horrible has happened… Franklin is dead, from a viral infection… He was exposed to the 113… It does something to people that it doesn't do to apes…"
- ―Linda (speaking on the phone)
At first, Linda agreed with Jacobs that the ALZ-113 should be put on the market after telling Will that Koba scored a perfect 15 on the Lucas Tower, a significant improvement over a past test chimp named Bright Eyes, who scored 20.
Later, Linda was warned that the ALZ-113 was fatal to humans and does not enhance them like apes. Linda called Jacobs to urgently warn him about the dangerous effects of the ALZ-113 and that Robert Franklin was dead, but he ignored her. Jacobs wasn't alert to Linda because the Gen-Sys cafe was demolished and many apes jumped down, scaring him off. Linda's news surely alerted Gen-Sys Laboratories not to put the ALZ-113 onto the market, but it was too late since Franklin was infected and spread it to others, starting the Simian Flu Pandemic over the planet.
- Linda's first name is most likely in tribute to Linda Harrison, the actress who played Nova in the first two Planet of the Apes movies.
- An earlier version of the script had a similar character named 'Caroline' - a lab assistant with curly red hair, she and Will had a history together which he regretted but she wished to develop.
- Firestorm revealed that Linda's last name was "Andersen", that she had a sister, and that Linda was one of the first victims of the Simian Flu.