See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes Timeline
|No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1977 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- February: Marvel Comics publishes Planet of the Apes Magazine #29 with this cover date, after which it cancels the title.
- February: Marvel UK publishes Planet of the Apes and Dracula Lives issue #123, after which this title is cancelled.
- March: Marvel UK includes its Planet of the Apes stories in The Mighty World Of Marvel (featuring Planet of the Apes) weekly comic, beginning with issue #231.
- June: The Mighty World Of Marvel comic features the last appearance of Planet of the Apes content in the UK with issue #246.
- Argentinian publishing company Editorial Mo.Pa.Sa releases a series of seven Planet of the Apes comics in Spanish and under the title El Planeta De Los Simios, with all-new comic strips featuring characters from the Planet of the Apes TV series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.