See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes Timeline
|TBA||No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1924 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- January 31: Actor William Bryant is born in Detroit. Bryant appeared in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes playing the role of a Man at Auction.
- April 14: Actor Joseph Ruskin is born. Ruskin featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Tyrant", as Daku.
- May 13: Director Bernard McEveety is born in New Rochelle, New York. McEveety directed the Planet of the Apes TV series episodes "The Legacy" and "The Cure".
- May 24: Actor David Chow is born. Chow appeared as a chimpanzee in the first Planet of the Apes movie and featured in a 'Vintage Planet of the Apes Featurette'. He also appeared in Conquest of the Planet of the Apes as (the chimp version of) Aldo.
- June 26: Costume designer Morton Haack is born. Haack created the iconic Ape costumes in Planet of the Apes (1968), and also the costumes of their enemies the mutants in Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970).
- July 20: Actor Robert Nichols is born. Nichols appeared in Escape from the Planet of the Apes playing the role of a Reporter.
- August 17: Actor Michael Strong is born. Strong featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Surgeon", as Travin.
- September 7: Soundtrack composer Leonard Rosenman is born in Brooklyn. Rosenman scored Beneath the Planet of the Apes and Battle for the Planet of the Apes.
- September 13: Actor Norm Alden is born. Alden featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Trap", as Zako.
- September 26: Screenwriter Shimon Bar-David Wincelberg is born in Kiel, Germany. Wincelberg co-wrote the Planet of the Apes television series episode "Up Above the World So High".
- October 4th: Actor Charlton Heston is born in Evanston, Illinois. He will go on to play the roles of George Taylor in 1968's Planet of the Apes and Beneath the Planet of the Apes, and Zaius, father of General Thade, in the 2001 re-imagined Planet of the Apes.
- October 15th: Actor Mark Lenard is born. He will go on to play the role of General Urko in the 1974 Planet of the Apes television series.
- October 27: The birth of writer Michael Avallone, author of the novelization of Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
- November 23rd: Actor Paul Richards is born. He will go on to play the role of Mendez in the 1970 film Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
- December 17: Actor Dennis Cross is born. Cross featured in the Planet of the Apes television series episode "The Good Seeds" as a 'gorilla officer'.
- December 25: Screenwriter and television producer Rod Serling is born in Syracuse, New York. Serling wrote the original screenplay for the 1968 Planet of the Apes movie, as well as a two-part script for episodes one and two of a Planet of the Apes TV series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.