See also: Timelines
Planet of the Apes Timeline
|TBA||No information available yet. Please add relevant Planet of the Apes story timeline information that corresponds to the year 1920 here.||Add source of information here (preferably an internal or external link)|
- January 6: Actor Henry Corden is born in Canada. Corden featured in the Return to the Planet of the Apes animated television series, voicing the character of General Urko.
- February 28: Actor and director Alf Kjellin is born in Lund, Skåne län, Sweden. Kjellin directed the Planet of the Apes television episode "The Interrogation".
- May 30th: Franklin J. Schaffner is born in Tokyo, Japan. Frank will go on to direct the 1968 film, Planet of the Apes.
- June 22: Actor Paul Frees is born. Frees voiced the 'Ending Voiceover' of Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
- October 1st: Actor Lonny Chapman is born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Lonny will go on to play the role of Polar in the Planet of the Apes television series.
- October 23: Actor Rayford Barnes is born in Texas. Barnes played the role of Riot Control Commander in the 1972 film Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.
- November 25: Actor Ricardo Montalban is born. Montalban played Armando the amiable circus owner from Escape from the Planet of the Apes and Conquest of the Planet of the Apes.
- December 13: Director Don Taylor is born in Freeport, Pennsylvania. Taylor directed the 1971 movie Escape from the Planet of the Apes.